Unemployed no more...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008



No, I'm not bragging, Just letting everyone know how Happy I am.

Yes, I'm a workaholic, I would rather work than go on a cruise to Maldives.

No, I don't hate rest...I just don't like to idle as it makes me feel insignificant.

Yes, I'm proud of my achievements, because I worked hard for it all.

No, I'm not interested in just the money, I love my office environment and staff members.

Yes, I'm working at the United Nations although many have a prejudice against it.

No, not all employees at the UN are crooks, some actually care about what they do.

Yes, I'm being paid for my work this time (unlike when I was an intern)

No, they do not provide me with luxurious facilities and endless benefits, the only positive consequence is what goes on my CV

Yes, the UN bears large administrative costs but not all of it is put to waste

No, I don't approve of the large admin costs, but really, I have no say in the system

Yes, I'm being a hypocrite right now, but then again....no one is perfect

No, I not only do crappy odd jobs, but do something worthwhile at work

Yes, I'm allowed to attend lectures to continue my studies, which includes flexible work hours

No, I'm not neglecting my studies, I actually work better under stress

Yes, I'm happy again, happier than I could have ever been.

:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes this post was rather annoying
No not the topic
yes it was the yes and no structure
No don't ever use it again
MAYBE in time -_-

*~Star Light~* said...

It was a deliberate act tbh :)
*evil grin*

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

You've turned into a prolific blogger...im SO happy i know REAL people who blog...and here i thought i was the only one craving for online affection :p heheh good good...keep posting and i'll be happy...stop and shall surely die!!! :) Takecare and have a absolutely awesome day! Love and hugs! D.

*~Star Light~* said...

hehe....fanks Kaiser!

Loved ur latest post btw *wink*
Btw, I need to know how you added the tag cloud application! :P

Anonymous said...

So will we be seeing "Secretary General of the United Nations Star Light" ???

*~Star Light~* said...

Nope jerry, I'll always be STAR LIGHT from the hood :)

Reduce your environmental footprint