Life falls into ruts of routine.....

Friday, June 09, 2006

Well........ The Lit paper is finally over. Unfortunately it was too good to be true.....in other words it was a deceptive, seemingly easy paper.... *SIGH.. Oh well...Life goes on...
I've also finished my 1st and 2nd Geography Papers.........
Unfortunately we have a 3rd as well.... *SIGH (again)
I've gone through my Narayan again....(You know what? I've got really attached to that Narayan Book now....I used to hate it in the beginning with all the self-realization crap etc etc..... but now its like WHOA!):D Anyway...moving on....I'm gonna qoute from Narayan AGAIN! "Life falls into ruts of routine" Doesnt this phrase remind you of anything????? Well...it did to me...And the first thing I remembered was...MY LIFE! lolzz! No...Outta jokes! During these few weeks it's been like getting up in the morning, brushing my teeth, having a wash, having breakfast, lamenting about what I screwed up in my last A/L paper and then going back to studying, fudging around, resuming the study etc etc etc. *ho hum (I'm really over using this word aren't I? Believe it or not,I got used to it since I watched Ernie and Bert on Sesami Street....LOL!!! Outta jokes)
So, as Narayan says.....Life does fall into ruts of routine. And sometimes it can frustrate you a hell of a lot!

Today after exams....thaththi came to pick me up... Then he was like...So? how were the papers? I replied with a sigh hoping that he would get the hint....BUT NO!!! He then says.. 2 A's already huh? WOW! Just then....Steam blew out my ears and nose...I was FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! Wanted to tear up the whole Earth into millions and millions of tiny (mind you.. very tiny) pieces!!! After I bit my own hand for a while (i know its dumb...but that was the only thing that i had to bite...NO! I dont BITE EVERYTHING!!!) i felt much better..... Then when I came home I received bad news about one of my childhood teachers. He had passed away......That was it! I couldn't take it anymore..... After a while staying locked up in my room, I went into my bathroom with soggy, red eyes... YES! I cried. Then it felt a whole lot better! (Wonder why crying helps?....I mean Scientifically...)

Hmm.....Life falls into ruts of routine. So here I am trying to post something worth while but failing miserably! :( *SIGH! So, its Night time and according to ROUTINE it's waaay past my bed time. Too tired to break the routine and try something innovative right now..... SO Im off ta bed! Good night folks! Take Care! Zzzzzzz....................................................

1 comments:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Narayan...isnt that a track by prodigy? heheh LONG LIVE THE ANTS!!!! well yes life does go on regardless of how ill prepared and screwed up we are!!! hehehe and as for your *ho hum...it will be tolerated if my "ya" is left alone :p deal? hehehe cheers love! keep blogging! (your doing great btw) buh bye!!!! ;)

Reduce your environmental footprint