Finally....the end of a suffocating period!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006

I finally finished doing it! (I meant my A/Ls you sickos...) lolz! Now I'm kind of bored and all, without it....lolzzzz!! I know, I know, WEIRD ha? (BTW, A/Ls SUCKED BIG TIME!!!) Yes....but life goes on now! Yaaaaaaaay! I don't even mind goin back to the same old routine...(Refer to "LIFE FALLS INTO RUTS OF ROUTINE" post) But now that I'm kind of jobless, maybe I could make some slight adjustments in my routine... (Come to think of it....I'm not jobless cuz I've got loads of stuff planned on my Agenda) But, I'm sure I wont get half of that done, cuz even after my O/Ls I planned soooo much but couldn't even complete half of those which were "PLANNED" :( *SIGH

Anywez, other than my crappy A/Ls and my stupid plans...I've realized that life ain't that bad... As long as you go with the flow, things just fall into its right place. I know this sounds weird but, seriously... GO WITH THE FLOW... If you succeed Good for you, if you fail Try Again!!! Thats the way it works! Well...right now fellow bloggers and everyone that's reading my posts... I'm NOT in the mood to write....but in the mood to PARTAY and go wiiiild! Yaaaaay! So, will bounce off now! Till we meet again....CHEERS!!!

2 comments:

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

So the girl wants to party huh?...so define "party" and i'll see what i can do to help you out...hehehe!!! anyways keep blogging..it helps with the boredom ;) have a great day...miss you loads (miss my computer more)

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Time for the next post ah!...i have an excuse the comp is dead...now GO! get blogging...:P cheers. luv ya!

Reduce your environmental footprint